- Casey first moved to San Diego after graduating from the University of Washington in 2009
- San Diego has been his permanent home since 2013
- He currently resides in Downtown San Diego
- Loves to stay active while spending his waking (and sleeping) hours running San Diego Paint Pros
- He enjoys all sports (from soccer to snowboarding to football)
- He loves traveling and has visited 17 countries
What is your mission at San Diego Paint Pros?
Our mission is to provide every client and employee with an experience that makes them proud to have worked with us. We are a contracting company that stands firmly by its values and always strives to go above and beyond.
What are your core values as a company?
Our core values are that we offer a Custom Experience, Unwavering Quality, and Peace of Mind to clients. We also emphasize Constant Growth in our business.
What do you think makes San Diego Paint Pros different from other commercial painters?
Here are six reasons:
- Clients get constant engagement with the company owner from first meeting to pre-construction to project completion
- Personalized, highly detailed proposals for each customer
- All levels of work flow are customized to each client’s needs
- High levels of communication at all times
- We can work directly with our customer’s tenants and other trades in order to minimize customer time involvement
- We take extreme pride in making sure that our work has been completed successfully and with high levels of customer satisfaction
You should also know that San Diego Paint Pros is a locally-owned small business (SBE # 2018451). We produce large-scale results with small business service!
What industries do you serve with your painting services?
To name just a few: Apartments, HOA and condos; businesses and office spaces; hotels and motels; restaurants and shops; schools; hospitals and clinics; and more!
Can I see some of your work?
Of course! See some of our work here.
Are you licensed and insured?
Contractors License #: 960066
DIR #: PW-LR-1000440947
Our insurances include $2,000,000 General Liability Coverage, $1,000,000 Commercial Automobile Coverage, and $1,000,000 Workers Compensation Coverage.
What’s the best way to get in touch with you?
Click here. Looking forward to connecting with you!
We could not be happier with Casey and his crew. Casey was incredibly helpful in picking out colors that would work well on our house and did an excellent job in managing the project as it went along. His crew does awesome work, worked fast and was very professional the whole time. The finished paint job made the house look completely rejuvenated.
I have used San Diego Paint Pro's many times to paint the interior and exterior of the rental units I manage in the college area. I use them for all my paint jobs because they are reliable, professional, and have very competitive prices. I needed to have the houses painted as fast as possible because I have new tenants moving in at the beginning of the month and they delivered excellent results within my narrow timeline.
I was selling my house in Normal Heights, and I needed a quick exterior stucco repair and paint job. Casey came out to do the quote within a day or two of the initial phone call. We negotiated a very fair price and the work was finished by the end of the very next week! His guys not only stayed communicative with me during the entire process, they also asked me inspect the property for any touchups or corrections that needed to be done before they left.
CLASS ACT! From our first conversation to the finished product, Casey was informative, professional, reliable and never too busy to take my calls. He truly made me feel like his only client! It is obvious he really cared about the finished product, not to mention the entire house looks incredible! It is so refreshing to have found such a professional group - they are truly an A+++ Operation!